To learn how the profile you use on Instagram can find more followers or other Instagram users, it is also necessary to use Instagram Analytics. By doing that, you can improve your Instagram engagement rates. Especially a business profile should pay extra attention to these values to announce their business to more people. Instagram Analytics allows you to have comprehensive knowledge of:
- Impressions: It is a statistic that reveals how often a post you shared was viewed in a specific time frame.
- Interactions: You can view the total account number that saw your profile.
- Reach: It is a statistical value that counts the number of people each of your posts can access.
- Profile Visits: You reach many new people every day with your posts or Instagram stories. You can see how many of the people you have reached visited your profile here.
- Website Clicks: Depending on the performance of the posts you share, you can see how many people click on your website on the profile page.
- Call/email clicks: You can see how many people clicked the call option in your Instagram profile.
- Mentions: Thanks to engagement rates, you can see how many times different user accounts mention your account and thus strengthen your Instagram popularity.
How to Get Instagram Analytics?
In addition to Instagram Profile Analytics, additional services such as Instagram Post Analytics and Instagram Audience Analytics are also available. To access them, follow the steps below:
- Turn your profile into a business account.
- Go to your profile to see engagement rates.
- Then click on the icon that has three lines together.
- Click on Insights from the menu that appears.
- The overview part will come before. After this section, you need to click on metrics.
- When you click here, you will have the chance to see specific values for individual posts.
Popular Instagram Tools
- Hootsuite Analytics
- Union Metrics
FAQs About Instagram
Optimization studies can be done according to the posts with high conversion.
No, only Business profiles can use it.
No, it’s completely free.
Conclusion: Guide for Instagram Analytics
You can get Instagram Analytics to have detailed information about your posts and profile’s power on your audience. If you want to learn more about the app, we cover up many other popular topics in our articles.